Monday, October 11, 2010

A Good Day in Utsunomiya...

So, I thought I should post something since I haven't had any updates for a while.  Nothing terribly exciting or out of the blue has happened since my first earthquake, but David and I did have a pretty good day out in Utsunomiya.  We both had the day off and thought we would use our time shopping for new pants! I really need a new pair of jeans and this provided a good excuse to go downtown.  Well - I didn't find any pants.  I did, however, visit a Shinto shrine, see three open air concerts, eat cheap, delicious sushi and have two separate successful conversations in Japanese! Here are some pictures from today. Click on the link for photos and some videos! I will caption them soon - I promise! The video of the a capella group has one of our Japanese conversations in the background if you listen closely...

David has promised a ghost-themed blog post for Halloween, so keep your eyes peeled! We are going to Tokyo next weekend (my first time!).  There will be lots of pictures and another lengthy blog post after that!

Hope you are well wherever you are!

Sayonara!

1 comments:

Ken said...

Thanks for the update, guys! Can't wait for the Halloween story.

Love,
Ken

Post a Comment